I suppose not everyone can face death as undaunted as an Antivan, it's true.
- a character you were indifferent to until you started defending them
- a character you love even with their flaws
- a character you love who gets hate for (even rightly) opposing a fandom favorite
- a character you love who is unfairly blamed for things going wrong
- a character you love but is treated poorly in canon
- a character you love who is often villianized for their relationships
- a character you’re meant to hate but love instead
- favorite character even canon seems to have forgotten
- favorite underappreciated one-shot character
- favorite underappreciated recurring character
- favorite underappreciated regular character
- top favorite underappreciated character
go forth and give love/gifs/graphics
Recolor of the Team Flare Scientists.
I actually saw someone do this on 4chan, but I wanted to do a cleaner job
without the sexualized undertonesfor the sake of practicing in photoshop. It also irks me that they’re not colored like this anyway because of team flare uniform, but eh. I did keep the team flare insignia its normal color, though.
I wasn’t really sure if I wanted to post this on my graphics blog but??? I might as well??? aha;
I’m really sorry, but I don’t give out the face codes for my personal shepards! They’re special to me, especially Gabby and Andy since they’re my ‘canon’ sheps, so I’d really rather not. I’m so glad you love her though! <3
As promised - the 30 Day Warden Challenge for Dragon Age players who want to develop the character they’ve created.
Created a Masterpost for people who want to do this challenge quickly without waiting the 30 days for each post. I will make a post each day however that will provide more detail and help for that question and link it onto here. Link will be a 🌟 next to the question.
This will also be useful if you are searching for a specific question or want to queue answers in case you are busy. I recommend you do this once a day because of the level of detail involved - however it is up to you and there is no right or wrong way to do this challenge.
I hope that makes sense. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Remember to tag your answers as 30 Day Warden Challenge. I hope you have as much fun answering these questions as I did writing them.
30 Day Warden Challenge
1. Basics. A basic profile of your Warden. [🌟]
2. Appearance. Write a detailed description of your Warden’s appearance. [🌟]
3. Personality. Write a detailed description on your Warden’s personality. [🌟]
4. Companions. Describe your Wardens relationship with each member of their party. [🌟]
5. Romance. Who is your Warden’s romantic interest and why are they attracted to them? Describe their relationship. If your Warden has no romantic interest explain why. [🌟]
6. Sexuality. What is your Warden’s sexual orientation? Describe your Wardens past sexual experiences [if any]. [🌟]
7. Choices [Part One]. Describe your Wardens choices in the five main quests: Arl of Redcliffe, Urn of Sacred Ashes, Broken Circle, A Paragon of Her Kind & Nature of the Beast. [🌟]
8. Choices [Part Two]. Describe your Wardens choices later in the game: The Alienage, the Landsmeet and Morrigan’s ritual. [🌟]
Also Bonus Question - describe your Warden’s decisions during the DLC quests: Warden’s Keep, The Stone Prisoner and Return to Ostagar.
9. Motivation. Describe why your Warden made the choices they made during the Blight. Go into detail about who influenced them and how any key events from their past influenced them.[🌟]
10. Joining The Wardens. How did your Warden react to being recruited? Include your Wardens thoughts about Duncan and whether or not they were conscripted in your answer. [🌟]
11. Spirituality. What does your Warden believe in? Describe your Wardens Religion or their Atheism. Go into detail about how they practice their beliefs, if their beliefs cause conflict among their companions and how their beliefs guide them morally. [🌟]
Bonus Question - If your Warden has any superstitions describe them.
12. Tattoos. Does your Warden have any tattoos and if so how did they get them? If you Warden has no tattoos explain why not. Also include how your Warden views tattoos - Include their reaction to the Dwarven Casteless brands and the Dalish Blood Writing.
[If they are Dalish describe their vallaslin and what their coming to age ceremony was like. If they are Casteless describe their brand, how they feel about it and what it was like being branded].
13. Viewpoint [Part One - Race & Social Class]. Describe how your Warden feels about the Dwarven caste system, Human nobility and Elven alienages. Also go into detail about your own Wardens race/social class and if they are proud/ashamed of where they come from.
14. Viewpoint [Part Two - Mages Rights]. How does your character view Mages? Apostates? Blood Magic? How do they react to Morrigan’s shape shifting? How do they react to Wynne being a abomination? If they are a Mage describe their views of the Circle and if they believe they should be free or not.
15. Leadership. What is your Warden like as a leader? How do they lead and how do they handle companions disagreeing with them?
16. Fear. During the quest Broken Circle your character is trapped in the Fade by a Sloth demon If you could personalize your Warden’s nightmare what would it be about? And why?
17. Regret. During the Urn of Sacred Ashes quest you will be introduced to the Guardian who will ask the Warden if they regret something from their past. If you could personalize the Guardian’s question what would he ask? And how would your Warden answer?
18. Moral Alignment. What would your character moral alignment be and why?
19. Fighting Style. Describe your Warden’s fighting style and how it improves during the Blight. Make sure to include what specializations they trained in and why they chose them.
20. Weapons/Spells. Describe your Warden’s favourite weapon/spells and describe what their favourite weapons/spells say about their personality.
21. Meeting Your Warden. Your Warden has been transported into your bedroom through a magical portal. How do they react to meeting you? Do you get along? What is their opinion of your bedroom? Explain the meeting and go into as much detail as possible.
22. Favourites. Make a list of your Warden’s favourite things [Colour, Food, Music, Animals, etc]. Explain why they are their favourite.
23. Talents & Hobbies. What did your Warden like to do before they were recruited and what do they like to do now when they’re not battling Darkspawn? Also include any talents they may have.
24. Going Out For A Drink. The DA:O writers were asked in a interview how each companion would act if they went out for a drink [To see responses go onto the Dragon Age Wiki – Character’s Page – Trivia]. How would you character react if they went out drinking with their companions and why? What drink would they order?
25. Food Comparison. The DA:O writers were asked in a interview to compare each companion to a type of food based on their personalities. [To see responses go onto the Dragon Age Wiki – Character’s Page – Trivia]. What food would your character be and why?
26. NPCs. Choose four random NPCs in the game – they can be anyone you want – and describe what your warden thinks of them and their relationship.
27. Family. Describe the members in your Warden’s family and what your Warden’s relationship with them is like.
Note: Family doesn’t just have to who you’re related to. If you Warden doesn’t know their family describe their parental figures and who they were close to growing up.
28. Playlist. Write out a list of songs that describe you Warden and their journey to defeat the Blight. You can include songs you think describe your Warden’s relationship with specific companions if you want to. Make sure you explain why you have chosen each song.
29. Backpack. Name 5 items in your Warden’s backpack and explain their significance to your Warden.
30. Happily Ever After…Or Not. How does the Blight end for your Warden? Describe who killed the Archdemon, How they reacted to Morrigan’s offer, If they lived or died and what boon they asked for if they did live.
Bonus question - Go into detail about what your Warden did after the Blight if they lived. If the died explain what their funeral was like. Also include what became of you Warden’s romantic interest [if they have one].
Don't let my good looks fool you, Vega.
I've got my share of scars.
If you’re talking about Gabby’s dress:
If you’re talking about Andy’s dress:
If you want to wear these dresses during the Casino scene in the Citadel DLC: